The organizing committee are planning for the 2007 Conference to be held in the beautiful and historic city of Dublin in the Republic of Ireland. This promises to be an excellent meeting with several highlighted areas of current interest in lyophilization. In addition to invited speakers we are making a general call for the submission of posters for the Conference.
We are seeking paper and posters on the following topics
- Lyophilization principles and practical applications
- Impact of Process Analytical Technology (PAT) guidelines on Lyophilization
- Lyophilized Blood Products: Plasma, Platelets, Blood Cells
- Lyophilization cycle design, scale up and validation, troubleshooting and process issues.
- Lyophilization of pharmaceuticals, including advances in such areas as delivery systems, nanoparticles, biotech products and small molecule pharmaceuticals
- New analytical methods for glass transition and water mobility measurements.
- Freeze drying of foodstuffs
- Freeze drying for document recovery
Please complete the following form if you wish to submit a paper for an oral presentation or take part in the Poster Session.